- I have earned a PhD from the University of Cambridge in biomedical sciences and have 10 years of experience in award-winning academic writing.
- For example, my research proposal won the Centenary Award from the Medical Research Council (UK) worth ~38,500 USD in research funding and my project report won the Undergraduate Research Bursary from the University of Westminster (UK) and the Undergraduate Achievement Award from the Society for Neuroendocrinology (UK). You will benefit from this expertise and have your manuscript polished to the highest standard.
- No matter where you are submitting your manuscript, I will ensure that it adheres to the journal’s guidelines. My work has been published in several peer-reviewed journals including, Journal of Neuroscience, Journal of Endocrinology, Cell Metabolism, Molecular Metabolism, PLoS One, BMC Cancer, and Molecules, and I am familiar with the peer-review process.
- Past clients have been satisfied with my work and have returned to work with me.
“Barbora has done a great job with her excellent expertise and skills. We would like to invite her to do more in the future.” Charles
- You can request a free 200-word sample edit before committing.
- I will work with you to your full satisfaction and with complete confidentiality.